Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Bend provides 24-hour emergency services to Bend, Redmond, Madras, Sunriver, La Pine, Prineville, and other surrounding areas within Central Oregon. At SERVPRO of Bend, we are dedicated to providing excellent service no matter how large or how small the damage may be to your residential or commercial property. We are dedicated to being faster to any size disaster. Our highly trained and certified technicians can respond immediately to your residential or commercial emergency. Our team is comprised of managers who's years of experience combined have over 60 years of expertise in the in the restoration industry.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (541) 385-7044
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bend arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.