Electrical Fire, Redmond Oregon
This home suffered an electrical fire in the garage, resulting in considerable damage to the garage and the contents inside.
SERVPRO of Bend was called out to assess the damage after the fire inspector released the site. The cause was a device that was plugged in to the wall of the garage, causing a spark in the electrical system which resulted in the fire.
SERVPRO of Bend's Fire team reviewed the loss and were able to salvage a multitude of contents that were otherwise considered a loss. The Fire team also were able to deodorize the whole house, which also suffered smoke and odor damage from the fire.
SERVPRO of Bend's structural team removed all of the affected materials and are in the process of rebuilding the garage for the home owner.