If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (541) 385-7044

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Found in Wall Cavity, La Pine Oregon

11/13/2018 (Permalink)

This newer house in La Pine, Oregon had a leak in a half-bath that was above this hallway. The homeowner called SERVPRO of Bend because the began smelling a musty odor.

SERVPRO of Bend's Certified Mold Specialist went out to the residence to investigate. After using surface moisture meter and infrared camera, the technician found that the inside of the wall had been damaged by water.

SERVPRO of Bend's water team went into action. Upon removing the damaged drywall, they found existing microbial growth. The crew took the necessary precautions and remediated the mold.

After removing the mold, the team sprayed the area with an anti-microbial and covered the affected area with plastic sheeting to encapsulate the area for better containment. Once the area was dry, the structural team was able to put back the new materials back to its preloss condition.

Other News

View Recent Posts