Mold Found Beneath Game Room Floor in Tumalo, Oregon Game Room
This older home in Tumalo, Oregon had a water loss so SERVPRO of Bend was called out to assess the damage. An ice maker in the game room had leaked, causing some damage to the flooring material.
Upon removing some of the flooring material, SERVPRO of Bend's water technicians found that there was some mold growth beneath the floor, likely caused by a previous loss. Upon approval for the insurance carrier, the team build a containment and was able to remove the affected material.
After the affected material was removed, the water technicians were able to dry the affected subfloor material.