SERVPRO of Bend Offers Free Emergency Ready Plans to Area Businesses
Nobody expects an emergency to happen, especially to them. However, the reality is that disasters can happen to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Being prepared is critical to keeping yourself, your employees, and customers safe while minimizing property damage.
Disasters can come in many forms. After one, the cost to rebuild and reopen is high enough to prevent 50% of all businesses from ever opening their doors again. Of the companies that survived, the majority had a preparedness plan. This plan placed them in a better position to recover and continue operations.
And that’s where SERVPRO of Bend and SERVPRO of North Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook County come in.
In reality, you can be ruined, or you can be ready. And being prepared is akin to survival - knowing that you’re prepared for whatever happens can bring much peace of mind. Plus, having a plan tells your customers and employees that they don’t necessarily have to be impacted if a disaster affects your business.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile is a FREE service provided for any commercial business within Deschutes, Crook, and Jefferson counties. The plan includes vital information on what to do and expect in an emergency. Timely action is crucial for mitigating costly damage and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect a business.
What You Get with the FREE SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
- A no-cost comprehensive assessment of your facility, which is completed within about three hours
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Confidence that in the event of a disaster, SERVPRO of Bend is close by and ready to help mitigate the damage
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin - specifically, who will make decisions on the work needed to be completed
- Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information. This quick reference guide clearly shows what to do, how to do it, and who to call in the event of an emergency.
Time is money. Having a quick reference guide will help you move faster and more safely, so you can fix problems and get back to serving your customers and making money.
There’s An Emergency Preparedness App for That
In today’s high-tech age, it’s wonderful to know that your emergency-ready plan can be at your fingertips. The SERVPRO’s Ready Plan Mobile App is a critical tool in an emergency. Within the app, your Emergency Ready Profile™ resides, ready with essential facility information to help you speed up response time.
If your business doesn’t have an emergency-ready plan, we encourage you to take the time to schedule one with SERVPRO of Bend or SERVPRO of North Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook Counties. This free service can be the lifeline of your business. Call 541-385-7044 to schedule your free emergency-ready profile with SERVPRO today.