Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Grease Fire Causes Damage Sunriver, OR

SERVPRO of Bend's fire team was called out to this residence after the homeowner's renter had suffered grease fire.

There was a significant amount of smoke and soot damage throughout the kitchen and it had spread to a few bedrooms.

SERVPRO of Bend's fire team was quick to begin removing the damaged materials so that the tenant could get into her house and remove the contents that were sentimental to her. She was grateful that SERVPRO of Bend was able to help her with the damage.

Board Up Fire Damage In Metolius, Oregon

SERVPRO of Bend was called out to a fire damaged property to board up the area.

SERVPRO of Bend's reconstruction team were able to board up the site to prevent any hazards

SERVPRO Of Bend Dispatched To Fires In Mendocino County

SERVPRO of Bend joined 26 other franchises to assist with the fires in Mendocino County.

SERVPRO of Bend's fire team went down for 12 days to assist with multiple houses that had fire damage ranging from some of the structure being damaged up to the whole house being filled with soot and smoke odor.

SERVPRO of Bend's fire team was on scene and glad to assist.

Small Fire Cleanup at Convenience Store in Bend, Oregon

SERVPRO of Bend's fire team was called out to a convenience store in the Bend area when it was reported that one of the beverage cooler's motors had burned out, creating a small but contained fire.

The contents of the cooler had to be removed and the contents disposed of due to contamination. SERVPRO of Bend's fire team removed all of the contaminated items and cleaned the affected area of soot. Because of the odor, SERVPRO of Bend use hydroxyl generators to combat the burnt, electric smell in the store.

With a combination of the fire cleaning chemicals used by SERVPRO of Bend and removal of the broken cooler, the burnt smell went away.

Bend, Oregon Home has Smoke Odors Due to Multiple Wild Fires in the Area

This house in Bend, Oregon had a strong odor of smoke from the many wildfires in the area. The homeowner had left a bedroom window open for over a month, allowing the smell to settle in the house.

SERVPRO of Bend's fire cleaning team was called in to assist with getting rid of the odor. Fortunately, the smell was confined to the room that had the window left open.

SERVPRO of Bend cleaned the walls using SERVPRO's fire cleaning products and then added a Hydroxyl generator, which uses UV wavelengths to deodorize fire and smoke odor. 

The benefit to using a Hydroxyl generator is that are safe to use in occupied areas for deodorization purposes 

Bathroom Fire Cleaning

This bathroom fire in Redmond, Oregon was caused by a smoldering match thrown in a trash can.

The toilet tank cracked and put out the fire but not until a large amount of smoke and soot contaminated the rest of the structure.

SERVPRO of Bend's fire cleaning team came out and removed the burnt material and were able to clean the affected areas using a multitude of SERVPRO products, such as Wall-and-All to clean the soot covered walls.