This small apartment was damaged when a water line from above broke, but was not reported immediately to the property manager.
The wet ceiling and constant use of cigarettes made this apartment especially challenging for the property manager. They called SERVPRO of Bend to come out and assess the damage. After realizing the condition of the apartment, SERVPRO of Bend's water team sprung into action.
The complete ceiling and carpet had to be removed due to the amount of water that had spilled out of the broken pipe.
After the removal of the affected debris was finished, SERVPRO of Bend's cleaning team came in, using SERVPRO's Wall-and-All product to clean the walls.